Suppliers of Commercial Bathroom Ware -
Suitable for hospitals, residential care facilities, schools and home modification groups
Tonjac has collated a range of products suited for use in hospital and residential care facility bathrooms. The products are also suitable for home modifications to ensure safe access for those requiring readily usable showers, tap ware and toilet seats. Note that retail pricing is shown on our website pages. Commercial customers are encouraged to contact us for information relating to commercial product pricing.
The ranges include:
Water saving Bondi Single Function Showers – 4 star rated with 7.5LPM flow (for high pressure systems). Hand showers are light weight but very durable; the single function shower rose on adjustable brass arm features brass ball joint for durability.
- Manly Single function showers – 3 star rated with 9LPM flow (for high pressure systems). A serviceable and comfortable no nonsense shower. This model has also been tested and registered (without a flow controller) for use with low pressure systems, our WiseWater Range.
- Sorrento multi function showers – 3 star rated with 9LPM flow (for high pressure systems). This shower features three individual settings - regular shower setting, intense massage and luxurious aeration and combinations of these. These showers have also shown themselves to be very durable.
- Assisted Living showers are variants of the three shower ranges mentioned above. These showers include additional wall mounted components so it can be used independently by a person seated in the shower. The additional mounts available include pins, 3 position and rail mount options.
- Vandal Proof Shower selection. A small but very robust group of showers.
- Tap ware ranges include single lever mixers, ceramic disc fitted three-piece, sensor tap ware that can be utilized without touching the hardware, hose taps, bath and laundry spouts, cistern stops, plugs and spare parts (spindles and stops).
- Toilet seats suitable for commercial settings. The seats are durable and aesthetically pleasing. A range of care seats includes coloured seats for those with impaired vision. A small range of raised seats is also available. Fixing kits and spare parts are also available.
- The Grab Rail range has been expanded to include straight rails, more complex arrangements suitable for toilet facility installations, horizonal corner rails and tilting rails. A range of accessories to compliment the grab rails features soap dishes, toilet roll holders and shower arm mounts.
- Commercial kitchen tap ware including a range of spare parts to suit Fisher, Rinsemaid and other similar set ups.
- Hoses for showers and water connectors round out the offering, along with replacement parts for the shower sets.